Currently open positions:
As a Graphic Designer at Raindrop, you’ll design websites for a wide range of clients from schools to arts organizations to restaurants, dream up campaign concepts and make them come to life, and make even the smallest website banner bring tears to your eyes.
We’re looking for a designer who thrives in out-of- the box thinking, knows the power of a perfectly chosen typeface, and won’t rest until every pixel is in its place. As we’re a fast-paced agency, you’ll need to learn quickly and be flexible, take initiative, and push yourself on both big brand campaigns and small print ads with the same level of care and detail. You’ll work closely with our team to help our clients build relationships with their loyal and soon-to- be audiences.
Our golden rule at Raindrop is Strategic Design—our work isn’t just pretty, it gets results. If you have the ability to take an idea and translate it into a beautiful work of art that puts strategy first, this is the role for you.
• Strong in website design, with a working knowledge of HTML/CSS (experience working with Bootstrap is a plus)
• Experienced in developing and building out brand campaigns from conception to launch (skill in photo manipulation is another plus!)
• A creative, strategic, and detail-oriented designer, with a knack for innovative problem-solving
• Looking for a company to grow with—we work hard and treat each other like family (be prepared to be the butt of a joke from time to time)
• A roll-up- your-sleeves team player who is always open and receptive to feedback from our internal team and from our clients
• 3-5 years of professional graphic design experience, preferably in an agency
• Fluency in Adobe CC, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
How to Apply
• Cover letter
• 5-8 pieces of your best work
• A visual that answers the question: What is your process for making toast?
(Can be in any format of your choosing)
Supports the Brand Manager with day-to-day client relationships and project management to ensure that projects are completed efficiently and effectively. Oversees development of ongoing advertising materials.
This role will likely be working closely with arts organizations, so there will be a strong mix of traditional and digital creative projects. At Raindrop we ask our Brand Management team to play an active role in projects so this individual will be doing more than just creating timelines and managing clients, this role will also be learning how to manage email marketing campaigns, monthly reporting and more!
Account and Project Management
Skills and Qualifications:
Motivated, Passionate, Critical Thinker, Basic HTML Knowledge, Punctual, Constant Desire to Learn, Organized, Tech Savvy, Strategically Creative
Interest in arts, non-profits, and classical music a plus. Previous work with non-profit organizations and event planning.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in an advertising agency or project management
–BA Degree in Marketing, Communications, Psychology, History or any relevant field
Salary: $35,000-$45,000 DOE This is a full-time salary position with benefits (Healthcare, Dental and Life Insurance)